Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 964👍, 0💬
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Wi-Fi Connection and Time Zone? Add a Wi-Fi Network If you are sett...
When was Motorola Backflip phone first released? How does Motorola Backflip phone look like? What ar...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on cell phone? Here is a list of frequently aske...