Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 826👍, 0💬
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...
Is Google following you? Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's location even...
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...