Create New Keynote Presentation Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Keynote document.
You can create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old presentation documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new presentation document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Keynote document on iCloud.com:
2017-07-30, 760👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...
Hi friends,, my nokia e5 show while installing some sis software '' unable to install software from ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Samsung Phone Models? Here is a list of fr...