Create New Keynote Presentation Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Keynote document.
You can create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old presentation documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new presentation document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Keynote document on iCloud.com:
2017-07-30, 895👍, 0💬
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Find the Network SSID and Password Before you can connect to a Wi-F...
How big is the mobile phone maker RIM (BlackBerry)? How many phones does RIM sell each year? RIM (Re...
What is the "Hello" screen on my Apple iPhone? It displays the "Hello" message in multiple languages...
When was Sony Xperia Z phone first released? How does Sony Xperia Z phone look like? What are the ma...
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...