Compose and Send Message in Samsung "Email"
How to compose and send messages with Samsung "Email"?
Composing and sending messages with Samsung "Email" is straightforward.
1. Tap on "Mail" app to open it. You see a list of email messages from existing email accounts.
2. Tap on compose icon near the bottom right corner. You see the email message composing screen.
3. In the "To" field, enter the recipient's email address.
4. In the "From" field, select your from email address, if you have multiple email accounts.
5. In the "Subject" field, enter a short title for the message.
6. Below the "Subject" field, enter the message text.
6. Tap on send icon near the top right corner. Your email message will be delivered.
2022-09-12, 178👍, 0💬
What does MEID stand for? And what does the MEID number mean on my phone? MEID stands for Mobile Equ...
What is the UDID on my phone? UDID is a 40-character long Unique Identifier on your iPhone or iPad, ...
How to check and decode SIM Card Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from the SIM (Su...
How to find the Wi-Fi Network SSID and Password? Before you can connect to a Wi-Fi network, you will...
XLICONS.EXE 14.0 is the "Microsoft Office 2010 component" executable file included in "Microsoft Off...