Send Attachments in Samsung "Email"
How to add attachments to email messages to send out with Samsung "Email"?
You can follow these steps to add attachments to email messages to send out with Samsung "Email".
1. Tap on "Mail" app to open it. You see a list of email messages from existing email accounts.
2. Tap on compose icon near the bottom right corner. You see the email message composing screen.
3. Enter recipient's email address, subject and message text.
4. Tap on attachment icon near the top right corner. You see a list of apps from which you can select their files to attach.
5. Tap on "Gallery" and select one or multiple picture. You see thumbnails of selected pictures attached at the end of email message text.
6. Tap on send icon near the top right corner. Attachments will be sent with the email message.
2022-09-12, 188👍, 0💬
How to contract Apple support to reset my security questions? If you forgot your answers for you App...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...
Where to find answers to Samsung phone related issues? Here is a list of Samsung phone related issue...
Why Apple support can not reset my security questions? I know my Apple ID and password. If you forgo...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iCloud? I want to know how to know how ...