Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Download Attachments in Samsung "Email"
How to download and attachments in email messages with Samsung "Email"?
You can follow these steps to download and attachments in email messages with Samsung "Email".
1. Tap on "Mail" app to open it. You see a list of email messages from existing email accounts.
2. Tap on an email message that has attachments.
3. Scroll to the end of message text. You a list of attachments.
4. Tap on "Save" in an attachment line. Samsung "Email" downloads it from the remote email server to your phone. You see the attachment file size with 100% downloaded.
5. Tap on a 100% downloaded attachment, Samsung "Email" displays it, if it is picture. Or show you a list of apps to open it, if it is another file type.
⇒ Find Downloaded Email Attachments in "Files"
⇐ Send Attachments in Samsung "Email"
2023-02-28, 270🔥, 0💬
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
When was HTC Droid DNA phone first released? How does HTC Droid DNA phone look like? What are the ma...
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Apple ID? Here is a list of frequently ask...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...