Edit and Delete Photo Albums on iPhone
How to edit or delete photo albums on my iPhone?
You can edit or delete photo albums on my iPhone using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see photo albums listed in edit mode.
3. Tap on the album name to modify the name.
3. Tap on "-" sign next to the album. You see the "Delete" button displayed.
4. Tap on "Delete" button. You see a confirmation message: "Are you sure you want to delete the album "Test"? The photos will not be deleted."
5. Tap on "Delete Album" to confirm. The selected album will be deleted.
6. Tap on "Done" near the top right corner of the screen to get out of the edit mode.
Note that photos and videos in that deleted album will stay in the photo collection on iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to dete an album in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-08-13, 652👍, 0💬
Cell Phone Care & Maintenance - on't drain the battery Don't drain the battery. Do not leave...
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...