Edit and Delete Photo Albums on iPhone
How to edit or delete photo albums on my iPhone?
You can edit or delete photo albums on my iPhone using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see photo albums listed in edit mode.
3. Tap on the album name to modify the name.
3. Tap on "-" sign next to the album. You see the "Delete" button displayed.
4. Tap on "Delete" button. You see a confirmation message: "Are you sure you want to delete the album "Test"? The photos will not be deleted."
5. Tap on "Delete Album" to confirm. The selected album will be deleted.
6. Tap on "Done" near the top right corner of the screen to get out of the edit mode.
Note that photos and videos in that deleted album will stay in the photo collection on iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to dete an album in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-08-13, 126👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Apple Inc.? How many phones does Apple sell each year? Apple Inc. ...
How big is the mobile phone maker LG Electronics? How many phones does LG sell each year? LG Electro...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Add a Google Account Google Account Create a new, or sign in to an exi...