Adding Photos to Album from Camera Roll on iPhone
How to add photos to an existing album from camera roll on my iPhone? I want to add some new family photos to the "Family" album.
You can add photos to an existing album from camera roll on your iPhone using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap on "Select" near the top right corner of the screen. You see the list of photo previews changed into "Select Items" mode.
4. Select the photos that should be placed in the "Family" album and tap on "Add To" near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of albums displayed.
5. Tap on "Family" album. All selected photos are added the "Family" album.
The picture below shows you how to create a new album in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 133👍, 0💬
HUAWEI U8800 Smart Phone - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...