Adding Photos to Album from Camera Roll on iPhone
How to add photos to an existing album from camera roll on my iPhone? I want to add some new family photos to the "Family" album.
You can add photos to an existing album from camera roll on your iPhone using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap on "Select" near the top right corner of the screen. You see the list of photo previews changed into "Select Items" mode.
4. Select the photos that should be placed in the "Family" album and tap on "Add To" near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of albums displayed.
5. Tap on "Family" album. All selected photos are added the "Family" album.
The picture below shows you how to create a new album in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 495👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S9 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S9 phone look like?...
When was ZTE Avail 2 phone first released? How does ZTE Avail 2 phone look like? What are the main t...
What is phone screen display resolution? What does a 2436x1125 pixel screen mean? Cell phone screen ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - To delete an alarm If you don't need to use an ala...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...