Adding Photos to Album from Camera Roll on iPhone
How to add photos to an existing album from camera roll on my iPhone? I want to add some new family photos to the "Family" album.
You can add photos to an existing album from camera roll on your iPhone using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap on "Select" near the top right corner of the screen. You see the list of photo previews changed into "Select Items" mode.
4. Select the photos that should be placed in the "Family" album and tap on "Add To" near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of albums displayed.
5. Tap on "Family" album. All selected photos are added the "Family" album.
The picture below shows you how to create a new album in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 1071👍, 0💬
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
Where to lookup for the SIM Card Issuer company and contact information? If you have the country/reg...
What Is the Difference between IMEI/MEID and ICCID/SIM? IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identit...
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
How to select and join a Wi-Fi Network? 1. Follow the steps in the previous tutorial to scan nearby ...