Adding Photos to Album from Camera Roll on iPhone
How to add photos to an existing album from camera roll on my iPhone? I want to add some new family photos to the "Family" album.
You can add photos to an existing album from camera roll on your iPhone using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap on "Select" near the top right corner of the screen. You see the list of photo previews changed into "Select Items" mode.
4. Select the photos that should be placed in the "Family" album and tap on "Add To" near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of albums displayed.
5. Tap on "Family" album. All selected photos are added the "Family" album.
The picture below shows you how to create a new album in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 447👍, 0💬
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...
When was HTC Droid DNA phone first released? How does HTC Droid DNA phone look like? What are the ma...