Adding Photos to Album from Camera Roll on iPhone
How to add photos to an existing album from camera roll on my iPhone? I want to add some new family photos to the "Family" album.
You can add photos to an existing album from camera roll on your iPhone using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap on "Select" near the top right corner of the screen. You see the list of photo previews changed into "Select Items" mode.
4. Select the photos that should be placed in the "Family" album and tap on "Add To" near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of albums displayed.
5. Tap on "Family" album. All selected photos are added the "Family" album.
The picture below shows you how to create a new album in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 1300🔥, 0💬
How a phone screen display size is measured? What does a 5.8 inch (150 mm) phone screen mean? Cell p...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...
What will happen to the data transfer if my new iPhone uses the same passcode as my old iPhone? If m...
When was Sony Xperia Z phone first released? How does Sony Xperia Z phone look like? What are the ma...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID number mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integra...