Adding Photos to Album from Camera Roll on iPhone
How to add photos to an existing album from camera roll on my iPhone? I want to add some new family photos to the "Family" album.
You can add photos to an existing album from camera roll on your iPhone using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap on "Select" near the top right corner of the screen. You see the list of photo previews changed into "Select Items" mode.
4. Select the photos that should be placed in the "Family" album and tap on "Add To" near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of albums displayed.
5. Tap on "Family" album. All selected photos are added the "Family" album.
The picture below shows you how to create a new album in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 177👍, 0💬
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Troubleshooting the Pause Method When using the Pa...