Adding Photos to Album from Camera Roll on iPhone
How to add photos to an existing album from camera roll on my iPhone? I want to add some new family photos to the "Family" album.
You can add photos to an existing album from camera roll on your iPhone using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap on "Select" near the top right corner of the screen. You see the list of photo previews changed into "Select Items" mode.
4. Select the photos that should be placed in the "Family" album and tap on "Add To" near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of albums displayed.
5. Tap on "Family" album. All selected photos are added the "Family" album.
The picture below shows you how to create a new album in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 885👍, 0💬
What does IMEISV stand for? And what does the IMEISV number mean on my phone? IMEISV stands for Inte...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iCloud? I want to know how to know how ...
When was Sony Xperia Z phone first released? How does Sony Xperia Z phone look like? What are the ma...
How to get see the IMEI and ICCID info on my Apple new iPhone? I only see the "Hello" screen. If you...
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...