Start and Setup iCloud for Windows
How to start iCloud for Windows? I have installed it on my Windows PC.
To start iCloud for Windows and login to your iCloud account, you can follow these steps:
1. Type in "iCloud" in the program search box.
2. Selete "iCloud" in the matched program list. You see a icloud login screen.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password, and click "Sign in".
4. Enter the verification code or security question answers, if prompted.
5. Wait for the sign process to finish. You see your iCloud for Windows setup screen, if this is your first time login.
6. Click "Apply" with default setup options and wait for the setup to finish.
7. Click "Done" and "Close" to close the setup screens.
iCloud for Windows is running in the background now.
The picture below shows you how to start and setup iCloud for Windows and login:
2017-08-13, 588👍, 0💬
What is phone screen display resolution? What does a 2436x1125 pixel screen mean? Cell phone screen ...
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
Huawei U8800 - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the message to ...
What will happen to the data transfer if my new iPhone uses the same passcode as my old iPhone? If m...
What is the Slate style cell phone? A Slate style cell phone is usually with few hardware buttons an...