Start and Setup iCloud for Windows
How to start iCloud for Windows? I have installed it on my Windows PC.
To start iCloud for Windows and login to your iCloud account, you can follow these steps:
1. Type in "iCloud" in the program search box.
2. Selete "iCloud" in the matched program list. You see a icloud login screen.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password, and click "Sign in".
4. Enter the verification code or security question answers, if prompted.
5. Wait for the sign process to finish. You see your iCloud for Windows setup screen, if this is your first time login.
6. Click "Apply" with default setup options and wait for the setup to finish.
7. Click "Done" and "Close" to close the setup screens.
iCloud for Windows is running in the background now.
The picture below shows you how to start and setup iCloud for Windows and login:
2017-08-13, 1259👍, 0💬
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox? Location Settings Many apps and serv...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
How to Take Panorama Picture with my LG phone camera? You can follow this tutorial to Take Panorama ...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
When was Samsung Galaxy S8 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S8 phone look like?...