Start and Setup iCloud for Windows
How to start iCloud for Windows? I have installed it on my Windows PC.
To start iCloud for Windows and login to your iCloud account, you can follow these steps:
1. Type in "iCloud" in the program search box.
2. Selete "iCloud" in the matched program list. You see a icloud login screen.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password, and click "Sign in".
4. Enter the verification code or security question answers, if prompted.
5. Wait for the sign process to finish. You see your iCloud for Windows setup screen, if this is your first time login.
6. Click "Apply" with default setup options and wait for the setup to finish.
7. Click "Done" and "Close" to close the setup screens.
iCloud for Windows is running in the background now.
The picture below shows you how to start and setup iCloud for Windows and login:
2017-08-13, 262👍, 0💬
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...
Which countries have the highest cell phone usage populations? China, India and US are the 3 countri...
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
What are the OS (Operating Systems) used on mobile phones? Which one is more popular? Currently, the...