Start and Setup iCloud for Windows
How to start iCloud for Windows? I have installed it on my Windows PC.
To start iCloud for Windows and login to your iCloud account, you can follow these steps:
1. Type in "iCloud" in the program search box.
2. Selete "iCloud" in the matched program list. You see a icloud login screen.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password, and click "Sign in".
4. Enter the verification code or security question answers, if prompted.
5. Wait for the sign process to finish. You see your iCloud for Windows setup screen, if this is your first time login.
6. Click "Apply" with default setup options and wait for the setup to finish.
7. Click "Done" and "Close" to close the setup screens.
iCloud for Windows is running in the background now.
The picture below shows you how to start and setup iCloud for Windows and login:
2017-08-13, 196👍, 0💬
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Apple Inc.? How many phones does Apple sell each year? Apple Inc. ...