Change Photos Options in iCloud for Windows
How to change photos options in iCloud for Windows? I want to turn on iCloud Photo Library and My Photo Stream on my Windows PC.
If you have iCloud for Windows installed and running on your Windows PC, you can view and change iCloud for Windows options to as described below:
1. Type in "iCloud" in the program search box.
2. Selete "iCloud" in the matched program list.
3. Login with your Apple ID and password, if you are not logged in yet. You see your iCloud for Windows setup screen.
4. Click "Options" next to "Photos" You see the Photos Options screen with the following switches and settings:
[x] iCloud Photo Library Upload and store your PC photo library in iCloud and access photos and videos from all your devices. [x] Upload to My Photo Stream Your recent photos available on all your devices. [x] Download new photos and videos to my ... C:\Users\fyicenter\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Downloads [x] Upload new photos and videos from my ... C:\Users\fyicenter\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Uploads [x] iCloud Photo Sharing Share photos with just the people you choose, and let them add photos, videos, and comments. C:\Users\fyicenter\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Shared
5. Check all options to turn them on. And click "Done"
6. Click "Apply" on the iCloud for Windows setup screen.
The picture below shows you how to change photo options in iCloud for Windows:
2017-08-08, 232👍, 0💬
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Accoun Samsung Account Create a new, or sign in to an existing...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Using the Pause Method This method of adding exten...
How big is the mobile phone maker Nokia Corporation? How many phones does Nokia sell each year? Noki...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting With WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS or Wi-Fi Protected ...