Change Photos Options in iCloud for Windows
How to change photos options in iCloud for Windows? I want to turn on iCloud Photo Library and My Photo Stream on my Windows PC.
If you have iCloud for Windows installed and running on your Windows PC, you can view and change iCloud for Windows options to as described below:
1. Type in "iCloud" in the program search box.
2. Selete "iCloud" in the matched program list.
3. Login with your Apple ID and password, if you are not logged in yet. You see your iCloud for Windows setup screen.
4. Click "Options" next to "Photos" You see the Photos Options screen with the following switches and settings:
[x] iCloud Photo Library Upload and store your PC photo library in iCloud and access photos and videos from all your devices. [x] Upload to My Photo Stream Your recent photos available on all your devices. [x] Download new photos and videos to my ... C:\Users\fyicenter\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Downloads [x] Upload new photos and videos from my ... C:\Users\fyicenter\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Uploads [x] iCloud Photo Sharing Share photos with just the people you choose, and let them add photos, videos, and comments. C:\Users\fyicenter\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Shared
5. Check all options to turn them on. And click "Done"
6. Click "Apply" on the iCloud for Windows setup screen.
The picture below shows you how to change photo options in iCloud for Windows:
2017-08-08, 174👍, 0💬
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Scan for a Wi-Fi Network 1. Tap the Menu button whilst viewing the ...