Change Wi-Fi Network Settings on iPhone
How to change Wi-Fi network settings on my iPhone? I want to have fixed IP address.
When you connect to a Wi-Fi network, your iPhone will use default settings like dynamically obtaining the IP address.
But you change those Wi-Fi network settings by following these steps.
1. Go to "Settings > Wi-Fi". You see a list of available Wi-Fi networks.
2. Tap on "info" icon at the end of the network name you want to change. You see Wi-Fi network detail settings.
Configure IP Automatic Configure DNS Automatic Configure Proxy Off
3. Tap on "Configure IP - Automatic" to change it. You see 3 options:
Automatic Manual check BootP
4. Tap on "Manual" to select it. You see manual setting details.
5. Enter your fixed IP address and other information:
ID Address 192.168.1.101 Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0 Router 192.168.1.0
6. Tap on "Save" to save the changes.
7. Tap on "Join This Network". In a few seconds, your iPhone will be connected to this Wi-Fi network with a fixed IP address.
The picture below shows you how to turn on and off Wi-Fi on your iPhone:
2020-04-14, 454👍, 0💬
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
Is Google following you? Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's location even...
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...
What does IMSI stand for? And what does the IMSI number mean on my phone? IMSI stands for Internatio...