Connect to Wi-Fi Networks on iPhone
How to connect to Wi-Fi networks on my iPhone? I am at my friend's place and I want to use his Wi-Fi network.
Here are the correct steps to connect to a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone.
1. Ask your friend to give you his Wi-Fi network name and access password.
2. Go to "Settings > Wi-Fi". You see Wi-Fi settings.
2. Turn the "Wi-Fi" switch on. You should see your friend's Wi-Fi network name listed.
3. Tap on that Wi-Fi network name. You see the password screen.
4. Enter the password given to by your friend.
5. Tap on "Join". In a few seconds, your iPhone will be connected to your friend's Wi-Fi network. Enjoy the free Wi-Fi service!
You can use these same steps to join other Wi-Fi networks in public places like restaurants. If such a Wi-Fi network requires a password, you need to ask from the password from the owner.
The picture below shows you how to ect to a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone:
2020-04-25, 673👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "SIM Required" error while trying to activate my iPhone? If you are trying acti...
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on cell phone? Here is a list of frequently aske...
When was Samsung Galaxy S III phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy S III phone look like? W...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...