Download and Install iTunes for Windows
How to Download and Install iTunes for Windows?
If you are Windows computer user and have an iPhone or iPad, you should follow this tutorial to download and install iTunes for Windows.
1. Make sure your Windows computer is connected to the Internet.
2. Run a Web browser and go to iTunes for Windows Web site at apple.com/itunes/download.
3. Click the "Download now (64-bit)" button below "iTunes for Windows".
4. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\iTunes64Setup.exe
5. Wait for the download to finish. It may take some time, since the file is about 256 MB.
6. Double-click C:\fyicenter\iTunes64Setup.exe to start installation. You see the installation wizard displayed.
7. Click "Next" to continue. You see the "Installation Options" screen.
8. Uncheck the following options:
[ ] Add iTunes shortcut to my desktop [ ] Use iTunes as the default player for audio files [ ] Automatically update iTunes and other Apple software
9. Click "Install" to continue. You see the installation status screen.
10. Wait for the installation to finish. Then click "Finish" to close the installation wizard.
iTunes is ready to use on your Windows computer.
2020-12-22, 709👍, 0💬
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI number mean on my phone? IMEI stands for Internatio...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
When you get a new Android phone, one of the first things you will likely want to do is connect to y...
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? Yes. You can transfer the SIM card ...