Download and Install iTunes Update on Mac
How to download and install iTunes update on Mac?
If you see the "A new version of iTunes (...) is available..." message, you should follow this tutorial to download and install the iTunes update.
1. Click "Download iTunes" button on the "A new version of iTunes (...) is available..." message box. You see the "Apple Software Update" screen.
2. Check checkbox next the iTunes version listed on the update list.
3. Click "Install 1 item" button. You see the download status screen.
4. Wait for the download to finish.
5. Click the "Install" button to install the update.
6. Restart your computer and run iTunes. You should see the new version running.
2021-04-04, 633👍, 0💬
Why am I getting the "iPhone is currently linked to an Apple ID..." message when trying to activate ...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox? Location Settings Many apps and serv...
What will happen to the data transfer if my new iPhone uses the same passcode as my old iPhone? If m...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...