Add More Trusted Phone Number in Apple ID
How to add more trusted phone numbers in my Apple ID account from my iPhone? I want to another trusted phone number just in case I don't have access to the first phone number.
A trusted phone number stored in your Apple ID account can be used to verify your identify by Apple support or the two-factor authentication process to login on a new device. You should have one or more trusted phone numbers in your Apple ID account.
You can follow these steps to add more trusted phone numbers in your Apple ID account from your iPhone:
1. Tap on "Settings > iCould" on your iPhone. And sign in to your Apple ID account. You see the "iCloud" screen.
2. Tap on your Apple ID. You see the "Apple ID" screen.
3. Tap on "Password & Security". You see the "Password & Security" screen.
4. Tap on "Add a Trusted Phone Number". You see the "Phone Number" screen.
5. Enter the phone number you want to add and tap on "Next". You see the "Verification Code" screen.
6. Go to the phone of the phone number you just entered. You see a text message from Apple that contains a 6-digit verification code.
7. Enter that verification code back to the "Verification Code" screen on your iPhone. You see your new phone number listed in your Apple ID account as verified.
Now you another trusted phone number added to your Apple ID.
The following picture shows you steps to
add a trusted phone number to your Apple ID account:
2017-10-08, 2299👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Focus S phone first released? How does Samsung Focus S phone look like? What are th...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
Here is a list of frequently asked questions and their answers compiled by FYIcenter.com team to pro...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...