Download Keynote Presentations from iCloud in PowerPoint Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft PowerPoint format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PowerPoint" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft PowerPoint.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft PowerPoint format:
2017-11-02, 674👍, 0💬
Is Google following you? Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's location even...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
When was HTC Droid DNA phone first released? How does HTC Droid DNA phone look like? What are the ma...
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...