Download Keynote Presentations from iCloud in PowerPoint Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft PowerPoint format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PowerPoint" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft PowerPoint.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft PowerPoint format:
2017-11-02, 752👍, 0💬
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
When was BlackBerry Q10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Q10 phone look like? What are the ...
How big is the mobile phone maker LG Electronics? How many phones does LG sell each year? LG Electro...
When was ZTE Overture phone first released? How does ZTE Overture phone look like? What are the main...
Where to lookup for the SIM Card Issuer company and contact information? If you have the region code...