Download Keynote Presentations from iCloud in PowerPoint Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft PowerPoint format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PowerPoint" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft PowerPoint.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft PowerPoint format:
2017-11-02, 558👍, 0💬
What is the Slate style cell phone? A Slate style cell phone is usually with few hardware buttons an...
What is CDMA2000 wireless technology? CDMA2000 (also known as IMT Multi-Carrier (IMT-MC)) is a famil...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Samsung Phones? I want to know more details a...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...