Downloaded Free Music from Amazon
How to download some free music from Amazon?
If you want to download some free music from Amazon, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Go to Amazon Website.
2. Login to your Amazon account. If you don't have one, sign up now. It's free to get Amazon account.
3. Navigate to "Digital Music" department and select your favorite genre like "Classical". You see lists of classical items presented to you.
4. Scroll down to the bottom. You see the list of "Top Free Songs".
5. Click "See more free songs" link You see more free music items.
6. Select 'Waltz No. 1 in D-Flat Major, Op. 64, "Minute Waltz"'. You see details of the selected music displayed with the "Get Song FREE" button.
7. Click "Get Song FREE". You see a $0.00 order.
8. Click "Pay with USD". You see order getting processed.
9. Click "Download purchases". You see a music file "05 - Waltz No. 1 in D-Flat Major, Op. 64, _Minute Waltz_.mp3" in your download folder.
10. On you Mac computer, the music file will be automatically added to your iTunes library.
2020-10-10, 139👍, 0💬
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Add a Google Account? Google Account Create a new, or sign in to an...
When was Motorola Backflip phone first released? How does Motorola Backflip phone look like? What ar...
XLICONS.EXE 14.0 is the "Microsoft Office 2010 component" executable file included in "Microsoft Off...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Wi-Fi Connection and Time Zone? Add a Wi-Fi Network If you are sett...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Wait Symbol 3. Touch the screen in t...