Add Music Folder to iTunes Library on Mac
How to add a single music file folder to iTunes music library on Mac?
You can follow this tutorial to add a folder of multiple music files to iTunes must library.
1. Start iTunes on your computer.
2. Click "File > Add to Library..." in the menu. You see a file browser displayed.
3. Browse the hard disk of your computer to locate the music file folder.
4. Select the music folder and click "Open". The selected file will be added to iTune music library.
5. Wait for iTunes to processing all music files in the selected folder.
2020-10-20, 699👍, 0💬
Cell Phone Care & Maintenance - on't drain the battery Don't drain the battery. Do not leave...
XLICONS.EXE 14.0 is the "Microsoft Office 2010 component" executable file included in "Microsoft Off...
How to transfer personal apps and data from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? I want all settings, app...
When you get a new Android phone, one of the first things you will likely want to do is connect to y...
Where to lookup for the SIM Card Issuer company and contact information? If you have the country/reg...