Apps Screen on Samsung Galaxy Tablet
How to organize apps screen on Samsung Galaxy Tablet?
Apps screen is the second most important screen on your Samsung Galaxy Tablet after the Home screen.
Here are some tips on how to find and organize the Apps screen:
1. To switch from Home screen to Apps screen, tap the "Apps" icon on the Home screen. To switch from Apps screen to Home screen, press the "Home" button near the bottom of the tablet.
2. Pub most frequently used apps on the Home screen, to reduce chances of going the Apps screen.
3. Divid apps into multiple windows, which are listed horizontally.
3. Put more frequently used apps on the first window.
4. Put related apps together in an app folder.
5. Uninstall apps you have not used for a years.
2022-08-01, 150👍, 0💬
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
Why apps are displayed in dark and in status of "Waiting" after after transferring them from my old ...
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
Huawei U8800 - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the message to ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Samsung Phone Models? Here is a list of fr...