Transfer SIM Card to New iPhone
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
Yes. You can transfer the SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, if they are using the same type of SIM cards. Here are steps of how to transfer SIM card from old iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Power off the old iPhone.
2. Take out the SIM card from the old iPhone using a paper clip.
3. Power off the new iPhone.
4. Take out the SIM card tray from the new iPhone using a paper clip.
5. Put the old SIM card to the new iPhone SIM card tray and push the tray back into the new iPhone.
6. Power on the new iPhone.
Your new iPhone should be getting the cellular service from your provider now.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2021-03-07, 29024🔥, 8💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iCloud? I want to know how to know how ...
What is the SEID on my phone? SEID (Security Element Identifier) is a long identifier of the Securit...
When was Motorola Moto G phone first released? How does Motorola Moto G phone look like? What are th...
Where to lookup for the SIM Card Issuer company and contact information? If you have the country/reg...
What are Motorola phone models and series? Motorola has produced phones in many models divided into ...