Transfer SIM Card to New iPhone
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
Yes. You can transfer the SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, if they are using the same type of SIM cards. Here are steps of how to transfer SIM card from old iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Power off the old iPhone.
2. Take out the SIM card from the old iPhone using a paper clip.
3. Power off the new iPhone.
4. Take out the SIM card tray from the new iPhone using a paper clip.
5. Put the old SIM card to the new iPhone SIM card tray and push the tray back into the new iPhone.
6. Power on the new iPhone.
Your new iPhone should be getting the cellular service from your provider now.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-06-11, 275👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone look like? W...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...