Transfer SIM Card to New iPhone
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
Yes. You can transfer the SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, if they are using the same type of SIM cards. Here are steps of how to transfer SIM card from old iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Power off the old iPhone.
2. Take out the SIM card from the old iPhone using a paper clip.
3. Power off the new iPhone.
4. Take out the SIM card tray from the new iPhone using a paper clip.
5. Put the old SIM card to the new iPhone SIM card tray and push the tray back into the new iPhone.
6. Power on the new iPhone.
Your new iPhone should be getting the cellular service from your provider now.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2021-03-07, 27593👍, 8💬
How to Check Wi-Fi Connection Strength and Details on Android? Any time your phone has an open Wi-Fi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iBooks? I want to know how to download,...
Where to find SIM Card Numbers for testing purpose? If you are looking for SIM Card Numbers to test ...
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Samsung Phones? I want to know more details a...