Transfer SIM Card to New iPhone
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
Yes. You can transfer the SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, if they are using the same type of SIM cards. Here are steps of how to transfer SIM card from old iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Power off the old iPhone.
2. Take out the SIM card from the old iPhone using a paper clip.
3. Power off the new iPhone.
4. Take out the SIM card tray from the new iPhone using a paper clip.
5. Put the old SIM card to the new iPhone SIM card tray and push the tray back into the new iPhone.
6. Power on the new iPhone.
Your new iPhone should be getting the cellular service from your provider now.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2021-03-07, 20967👍, 8💬
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox? Location Settings Many apps and serv...
Where to search for a SIM Card Issuer company? To help you to search and find a SIM Card Issuer comp...
Why Apple support can not reset my security questions? I know my Apple ID and password. If you forgo...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
Here is a list of frequently asked questions and their answers compiled by FYIcenter.com team to pro...