Transfer SIM Card to New iPhone
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
Yes. You can transfer the SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, if they are using the same type of SIM cards. Here are steps of how to transfer SIM card from old iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Power off the old iPhone.
2. Take out the SIM card from the old iPhone using a paper clip.
3. Power off the new iPhone.
4. Take out the SIM card tray from the new iPhone using a paper clip.
5. Put the old SIM card to the new iPhone SIM card tray and push the tray back into the new iPhone.
6. Power on the new iPhone.
Your new iPhone should be getting the cellular service from your provider now.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-06-11, 214👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
How to Transfer Contacts to Your Palm Pre from Microsoft Outlook - Get Palm's Data Transfer Assistan...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to a Network 1. The phone will almost certainly detect s...