Transfer SIM Card to New iPhone
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
Yes. You can transfer the SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, if they are using the same type of SIM cards. Here are steps of how to transfer SIM card from old iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Power off the old iPhone.
2. Take out the SIM card from the old iPhone using a paper clip.
3. Power off the new iPhone.
4. Take out the SIM card tray from the new iPhone using a paper clip.
5. Put the old SIM card to the new iPhone SIM card tray and push the tray back into the new iPhone.
6. Power on the new iPhone.
Your new iPhone should be getting the cellular service from your provider now.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-06-11, 420👍, 0💬
When was HTC One phone first released? How does HTC One phone look like? What are the main technical...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....