Transfer SIM Card to New iPhone
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
Yes. You can transfer the SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, if they are using the same type of SIM cards. Here are steps of how to transfer SIM card from old iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Power off the old iPhone.
2. Take out the SIM card from the old iPhone using a paper clip.
3. Power off the new iPhone.
4. Take out the SIM card tray from the new iPhone using a paper clip.
5. Put the old SIM card to the new iPhone SIM card tray and push the tray back into the new iPhone.
6. Power on the new iPhone.
Your new iPhone should be getting the cellular service from your provider now.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-06-11, 157👍, 0💬
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
What is LTE (Long-Term Evolution) wireless technology? LTE (Long-Term Evolution) is a standard for 4...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Find the Network SSID and Password Before you can connect to a Wi-F...