Transfer SIM Card to New iPhone
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
Yes. You can transfer the SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, if they are using the same type of SIM cards. Here are steps of how to transfer SIM card from old iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Power off the old iPhone.
2. Take out the SIM card from the old iPhone using a paper clip.
3. Power off the new iPhone.
4. Take out the SIM card tray from the new iPhone using a paper clip.
5. Put the old SIM card to the new iPhone SIM card tray and push the tray back into the new iPhone.
6. Power on the new iPhone.
Your new iPhone should be getting the cellular service from your provider now.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-06-11, 1510👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker LG Electronics? How many phones does LG sell each year? LG Electro...
When was HTC One phone first released? How does HTC One phone look like? What are the main technical...
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...
How wireless technologies evolve from from 1G to 4G? The 1G (1st Generation) of wireless technologie...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...