Apple (iPhone) (789)
Windows Phone (209)
Home Screen on Samsung Galaxy Tablet
How to organize home screen on Samsung Galaxy Tablet?
Home screen on Samsung Galaxy Tablet is the first screen that opens when you unlock your tablet. So you should put the most frequently used apps on the home screen.
Here are the elements on home screen.
1. Status icons displayed near the top edge.
2. Local weather and time displayed in the top-right area.
3. Google search widget displayed in the middle of the lower part.
4. Frequently used app links displayed in remaining empty area.
5. 3 quick action icons: Apps, Home, Back near the bottom edge.
You press and hold on any element to remove or move its location.
⇒ Apps Screen on Samsung Galaxy Tablet
⇐ Buttons/Ports/Sensors on Samsung Tablet
⇑ Understanding Your Samsung Galaxy Tablet
2023-02-03, 234👍, 0💬
How to Check Wi-Fi Connection Strength and Details on Android? Any time your phone has an open Wi-Fi...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Account? Samsung Account Create a new, or sign in to an exi...
When was Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone look like? W...
How to adjust camera focus manually when taking photos with my iPhone? When you taking photos with y...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...