Huawei U8800 - Maximize the battery life
Huawei U8800 - How do I maximize the battery life?
1. Press to lock the screen when you do not use the phone.
2. Set the screen timeout to the smallest value: Touch > Settings > Display > Screen timeout.
3. Set the screen brightness to a lower degree: Touch > Settings > Display > Brightness.
4. Turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi: Touch > Settings > Wireless & networks and uncheck Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
5. Disable background data synchronization: Touch > Settings > Accounts & sync and uncheck Background data and Auto-sync.
6. Disable data service: Touch > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks and uncheck Data enabled.
7. Disable GPS: Touch > Settings > Location & security and uncheck Use GPS satellites.
8. Use only 2G networks: Touch > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks and uncheck Use only 2G networks.
2014-12-02, 2426🔥, 0💬
What are background services created by Android Services Library? Can I stop them to improve perform...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
What is the Serial Number on my phone? Serial Number is a sequence number given by the phone maker t...
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...