Huawei U8800 - Maximize the battery life
Huawei U8800 - How do I maximize the battery life?
1. Press to lock the screen when you do not use the phone.
2. Set the screen timeout to the smallest value: Touch > Settings > Display > Screen timeout.
3. Set the screen brightness to a lower degree: Touch > Settings > Display > Brightness.
4. Turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi: Touch > Settings > Wireless & networks and uncheck Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
5. Disable background data synchronization: Touch > Settings > Accounts & sync and uncheck Background data and Auto-sync.
6. Disable data service: Touch > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks and uncheck Data enabled.
7. Disable GPS: Touch > Settings > Location & security and uncheck Use GPS satellites.
8. Use only 2G networks: Touch > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks and uncheck Use only 2G networks.
2014-12-02, 2106👍, 0💬
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What is the UDID on my phone? UDID is a 40-character long Unique Identifier on your iPhone or iPad, ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
How to check and decode IMEI/MEID Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from an IMEI (I...