Huawei U8800 - Maximize the battery life
Huawei U8800 - How do I maximize the battery life?
1. Press to lock the screen when you do not use the phone.
2. Set the screen timeout to the smallest value: Touch > Settings > Display > Screen timeout.
3. Set the screen brightness to a lower degree: Touch > Settings > Display > Brightness.
4. Turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi: Touch > Settings > Wireless & networks and uncheck Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
5. Disable background data synchronization: Touch > Settings > Accounts & sync and uncheck Background data and Auto-sync.
6. Disable data service: Touch > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks and uncheck Data enabled.
7. Disable GPS: Touch > Settings > Location & security and uncheck Use GPS satellites.
8. Use only 2G networks: Touch > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks and uncheck Use only 2G networks.
2014-12-02, 2184👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
What Is the Difference between IMEI/MEID and ICCID/SIM? IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identit...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What is the sold price of GoldVish "Le Million" Piece Unique phone? GoldVish's "Le million" Piece Un...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...