Where is iPhone Camera Shutter
Where is the iPhone camera shutter? I want to push it to take a photo.
iPhone camera has two shutters you can push to take photos as described in the following steps:
1. Open up your iPhone camera in PHOTO mode.
2. Hold your iPhone horizontally with the start button on the left.
3. Move your iPhone with the rear camera pointing to the subject. Don't let your finger to block the camera lens.
4. The volume up button becomes the shutter when camera is running. You can use your right hand to push it to take photos.
4. There is also an on screen shutter (a solid circle icon) displayed on the left side next the start button. You can user your left hand to tap it to take photos.
The picture below shows you how where are camera shutters are on your iPhone
2017-10-23, 372👍, 0💬
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - Alarm volume and ringtones Alarm volume is separat...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
How wireless technologies evolve from from 1G to 4G? The 1G (1st Generation) of wireless technologie...