Where is iPhone Camera Shutter
Where is the iPhone camera shutter? I want to push it to take a photo.
iPhone camera has two shutters you can push to take photos as described in the following steps:
1. Open up your iPhone camera in PHOTO mode.
2. Hold your iPhone horizontally with the start button on the left.
3. Move your iPhone with the rear camera pointing to the subject. Don't let your finger to block the camera lens.
4. The volume up button becomes the shutter when camera is running. You can use your right hand to push it to take photos.
4. There is also an on screen shutter (a solid circle icon) displayed on the left side next the start button. You can user your left hand to tap it to take photos.
The picture below shows you how where are camera shutters are on your iPhone
2017-10-23, 571👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...
Which countries have the highest cell phone usage populations? China, India and US are the 3 countri...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...
Is Google following you? Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's location even...