Where is iPhone Camera Shutter
Where is the iPhone camera shutter? I want to push it to take a photo.
iPhone camera has two shutters you can push to take photos as described in the following steps:
1. Open up your iPhone camera in PHOTO mode.
2. Hold your iPhone horizontally with the start button on the left.
3. Move your iPhone with the rear camera pointing to the subject. Don't let your finger to block the camera lens.
4. The volume up button becomes the shutter when camera is running. You can use your right hand to push it to take photos.
4. There is also an on screen shutter (a solid circle icon) displayed on the left side next the start button. You can user your left hand to tap it to take photos.
The picture below shows you how where are camera shutters are on your iPhone
2017-10-23, 536👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker RIM (BlackBerry)? How many phones does RIM sell each year? RIM (Re...
How big is the mobile phone maker Apple Inc.? How many phones does Apple sell each year? Apple Inc. ...
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...