Use iPhone Earbuds as Remote Camera Shutter
How to use iPhone earbuds as a remote camera shutter to take photos? I have my iPhone camera mounted on a tripod.
When you connect iPhone earbuds to your iPhone, you can use the volume up button on the connection line as remote shutter to take photos:
1. Mount your iPhone on a tripod.
2. Open up the camera on your iPhone.
3. Connect your iPhone earbuds to the iPhone.
4. Setup focus and exposure.
5. Take your hands of the iPhone.
6. Push the volume up button on the connection line of your earbuds. This will avoid taking blurry photos because iPhone shakes slightly if you touch the shutter on the phone.
The picture below shows you the volume up button on the earbuds connection line
to be used as a remote camera shutter:
2017-09-20, 1612👍, 0💬
When was Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phone first released? How does Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phon...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What is price of the most expensive Apple iPhone 5? The most expensive Apple iPhone 5 is the one cre...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
iPhone - Camera Roll- Why are there black blocks in my iPhone camera roll / photo library? Many of y...