Use iPhone Earbuds as Remote Camera Shutter
How to use iPhone earbuds as a remote camera shutter to take photos? I have my iPhone camera mounted on a tripod.
When you connect iPhone earbuds to your iPhone, you can use the volume up button on the connection line as remote shutter to take photos:
1. Mount your iPhone on a tripod.
2. Open up the camera on your iPhone.
3. Connect your iPhone earbuds to the iPhone.
4. Setup focus and exposure.
5. Take your hands of the iPhone.
6. Push the volume up button on the connection line of your earbuds. This will avoid taking blurry photos because iPhone shakes slightly if you touch the shutter on the phone.
The picture below shows you the volume up button on the earbuds connection line
to be used as a remote camera shutter:
2017-09-20, 190👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Sony Mobile Communications? How many phones does Sony sell each ye...
Samsung - I deleted the Avatar movie from my Samsung Vibrant. How do I get it back on my phone? you ...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...