Use iPhone Earbuds as Remote Camera Shutter
How to use iPhone earbuds as a remote camera shutter to take photos? I have my iPhone camera mounted on a tripod.
When you connect iPhone earbuds to your iPhone, you can use the volume up button on the connection line as remote shutter to take photos:
1. Mount your iPhone on a tripod.
2. Open up the camera on your iPhone.
3. Connect your iPhone earbuds to the iPhone.
4. Setup focus and exposure.
5. Take your hands of the iPhone.
6. Push the volume up button on the connection line of your earbuds. This will avoid taking blurry photos because iPhone shakes slightly if you touch the shutter on the phone.
The picture below shows you the volume up button on the earbuds connection line
to be used as a remote camera shutter:
2017-09-20, 173👍, 0💬
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Using the Wait Method This method of adding an ext...
Samsung - I deleted the Avatar movie from my Samsung Vibrant. How do I get it back on my phone? you ...
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...