Use iPhone Earbuds as Remote Camera Shutter
How to use iPhone earbuds as a remote camera shutter to take photos? I have my iPhone camera mounted on a tripod.
When you connect iPhone earbuds to your iPhone, you can use the volume up button on the connection line as remote shutter to take photos:
1. Mount your iPhone on a tripod.
2. Open up the camera on your iPhone.
3. Connect your iPhone earbuds to the iPhone.
4. Setup focus and exposure.
5. Take your hands of the iPhone.
6. Push the volume up button on the connection line of your earbuds. This will avoid taking blurry photos because iPhone shakes slightly if you touch the shutter on the phone.
The picture below shows you the volume up button on the earbuds connection line
to be used as a remote camera shutter:
2017-09-20, 153👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Sony Mobile Communications? How many phones does Sony sell each ye...
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
How to Transfer Contacts to Your Palm Pre from Microsoft Outlook - Get Palm's Data Transfer Assistan...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...