Use iPhone Earbuds as Remote Camera Shutter
How to use iPhone earbuds as a remote camera shutter to take photos? I have my iPhone camera mounted on a tripod.
When you connect iPhone earbuds to your iPhone, you can use the volume up button on the connection line as remote shutter to take photos:
1. Mount your iPhone on a tripod.
2. Open up the camera on your iPhone.
3. Connect your iPhone earbuds to the iPhone.
4. Setup focus and exposure.
5. Take your hands of the iPhone.
6. Push the volume up button on the connection line of your earbuds. This will avoid taking blurry photos because iPhone shakes slightly if you touch the shutter on the phone.
The picture below shows you the volume up button on the earbuds connection line
to be used as a remote camera shutter:
2017-09-20, 481👍, 0💬
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...