Using Camera Self Timer on iPhone
How to use the camera self timer on my iPhone? I want to take a photo 10 seconds after I pressed the shutter.
The self timer on your iPhone camera allows you to take photos 3 or 10 seconds after you pressed the shutter.
For example, if you are travelling by yourself, and to take a photo of yourself with a sunset background.
1. Mount your iPhone on a tripod and turn the iPhone camera to the sunset background.
2. Mark a position on ground where you will standing and adjust the tripod to ensure that position will be included in the photo.
3. Tap on the Self Timer icon on top of the screen. You see 3 options: Off, 3s, and 10s.
4. Tap on "10s" to set the timer to 10 seconds.
5. Press the shutter icon. You see "10" displayed on the screen, then "9" one second later.
6. Go to the mark the position. Wait for the timer reaching 0 second. You will hear the shutter sound.
The picture below shows you how to use the camera self timer on your iPhone (source: photoncollective.com):
2017-05-05, 120👍, 0💬
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Wait Symbol 3. Touch the screen in t...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What are the main features of iPhone 5? Main features of iPhone 5 are: iPhone 5 is thinner and light...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to a Network 1. The phone will almost certainly detect s...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...