Taking Video with iPhone Camera
Where to take video with my iPhone camera?
You can take video with your iPhone camera by following these steps:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod or hold it still and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "VIDEO". You see the recording timer displayed on top of the screen.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take video with your iPhone (source: tekrevue.com):
2017-06-23, 790👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker ZTE Corporation? How many phones does ZTE sell each year? ZTE (Zho...
When was Samsung Galaxy S III phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy S III phone look like? W...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting With WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS or Wi-Fi Protected ...
What is phone screen display resolution? What does a 2436x1125 pixel screen mean? Cell phone screen ...
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...