Taking Video with iPhone Camera
Where to take video with my iPhone camera?
You can take video with your iPhone camera by following these steps:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod or hold it still and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "VIDEO". You see the recording timer displayed on top of the screen.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take video with your iPhone (source: tekrevue.com):
2017-06-23, 294👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Overture phone first released? How does ZTE Overture phone look like? What are the main...
When was ZTE Imperial phone first released? How does ZTE Imperial phone look like? What are the main...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
When was BlackBerry Q10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Q10 phone look like? What are the ...