Taking Video with iPhone Camera
Where to take video with my iPhone camera?
You can take video with your iPhone camera by following these steps:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod or hold it still and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "VIDEO". You see the recording timer displayed on top of the screen.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take video with your iPhone (source: tekrevue.com):
2017-06-23, 2264👍, 0💬
How to verify two-factor authentication setting in my Apple ID account? If you want to verify your t...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...
What does MEID stand for? And what does the MEID number mean on my phone? MEID stands for Mobile Equ...
How to Check Wi-Fi Connection Strength and Details on Android? Any time your phone has an open Wi-Fi...
iPhone -Contacts - How can I add a custom label to iPhone contact numbers? The iPhone Contacts app p...