Taking Video with iPhone Camera
Where to take video with my iPhone camera?
You can take video with your iPhone camera by following these steps:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod or hold it still and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "VIDEO". You see the recording timer displayed on top of the screen.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take video with your iPhone (source: tekrevue.com):
2017-06-23, 144👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...
When was ZTE Imperial phone first released? How does ZTE Imperial phone look like? What are the main...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...