Taking Video with iPhone Camera
Where to take video with my iPhone camera?
You can take video with your iPhone camera by following these steps:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod or hold it still and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "VIDEO". You see the recording timer displayed on top of the screen.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take video with your iPhone (source: tekrevue.com):
2017-06-23, 167👍, 0💬
What is CDMA2000 wireless technology? CDMA2000 (also known as IMT Multi-Carrier (IMT-MC)) is a famil...
What is price of the most expensive Apple iPhone 5? The most expensive Apple iPhone 5 is the one cre...
How big is the mobile phone maker Sony Mobile Communications? How many phones does Sony sell each ye...
What is the Slate style cell phone? A Slate style cell phone is usually with few hardware buttons an...
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...