Taking Video with iPhone Camera
Where to take video with my iPhone camera?
You can take video with your iPhone camera by following these steps:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod or hold it still and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "VIDEO". You see the recording timer displayed on top of the screen.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take video with your iPhone (source: tekrevue.com):
2017-06-23, 694👍, 0💬
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI # mean on my phone? IMEI stands for International M...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...