Taking Video with iPhone Camera
Where to take video with my iPhone camera?
You can take video with your iPhone camera by following these steps:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod or hold it still and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "VIDEO". You see the recording timer displayed on top of the screen.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take video with your iPhone (source: tekrevue.com):
2017-06-23, 265👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...
When was Samsung Galaxy S III phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy S III phone look like? W...
Which countries have the highest cell phone usage populations? China, India and US are the 3 countri...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...