Taking Time-Lapse Video with iPhone
How to take time-lapse video with my iPhone camera?
Time-lapse video is a nice feature on iPhone camera that allows to shoot videos a slower frame rate and play back at the normal 30 fps frame rate.
The end result is that moving subjects in the video appear to move faster.
Here are the steps you can follow to take time-lapse video with your iPhone camera:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "TIME-LAPSE". You see scales added around the shutter icon.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record frames.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your time-lapse video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take time-lapse video with your iPhone (source: isoguides.net):
2017-06-23, 449👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Avail 2 phone first released? How does ZTE Avail 2 phone look like? What are the main t...
What are the main features of iPhone 5? Main features of iPhone 5 are: iPhone 5 is thinner and light...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
When was Samsung Focus S phone first released? How does Samsung Focus S phone look like? What are th...
Where to search for a SIM Card Issuer company? To help you to search and find a SIM Card Issuer comp...