Taking Time-Lapse Video with iPhone
How to take time-lapse video with my iPhone camera?
Time-lapse video is a nice feature on iPhone camera that allows to shoot videos a slower frame rate and play back at the normal 30 fps frame rate.
The end result is that moving subjects in the video appear to move faster.
Here are the steps you can follow to take time-lapse video with your iPhone camera:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "TIME-LAPSE". You see scales added around the shutter icon.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record frames.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your time-lapse video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take time-lapse video with your iPhone (source: isoguides.net):
2017-06-23, 156👍, 0💬
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
Is Google following you? Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's location even...