Taking Time-Lapse Video with iPhone
How to take time-lapse video with my iPhone camera?
Time-lapse video is a nice feature on iPhone camera that allows to shoot videos a slower frame rate and play back at the normal 30 fps frame rate.
The end result is that moving subjects in the video appear to move faster.
Here are the steps you can follow to take time-lapse video with your iPhone camera:
1. Mount your iPhone a tripod and open the camera.
2. Swipe the camera mode selections above the shutter icon and select "TIME-LAPSE". You see scales added around the shutter icon.
3. Focus the camera. Press the center of the screen until the AE/AF Lock indicator shows up.
4. Press the shutter icon. The camera starts to record frames.
5. Press the shutter icon again to stop recording when you have recorded enough time.
6. Your time-lapse video will be created automatically.
The picture below shows you how to take time-lapse video with your iPhone (source: isoguides.net):
2017-06-23, 492👍, 0💬
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...
When was Samsung Galaxy S8 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S8 phone look like?...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...