Save Photos on iPhone from My Photo Stream
How to save a copies of photos on iPhone from My Photo Stream? Photos received in My Photo Stream from my iPad only stay there for 30 days.
You are right, when you receive photos in My Photo Stream from your iPad, they only stay there for 30 days. You need to save copies if you want to keep them on your iPhone as described below:
1. Open Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap "Album > My Photo Stream". You see a list previews of photos received in My Photo Stream from your other devices.
3. Tap on the photo you want to copy. You see the photo displayed in full size.
5. Tap on share icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a list of share options.
6. Tap on "Save Image". A copy of the photo will be saved to your iPhone local photo collection.
2017-05-29, 989👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...
What does IMSI stand for? And what does the IMSI number mean on my phone? IMSI stands for Internatio...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...
When was Samsung Galaxy S8 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S8 phone look like?...
What does MEID stand for? And what does the MEID number mean on my phone? MEID stands for Mobile Equ...