Delete Photos from My Photo Stream on iPhone
How to delete photos in My Photo Stream from my iPhone?
You don't have to delete photos in My Photo Stream, because it only keep photos for 30 days. Any photos older than 30 days will be deleted automatically.
But if you want to delete a photo in My Photo Stream from my iPhone, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap "Album > My Photo Stream". You see a list previews of photos received in My Photo Stream from your other devices.
3. Tap on the photo you want to copy. You see the photo displayed in full size.
5. Tap on Trash icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a delete confirmation message.
6. Confirm the deletion. The photo will be removed from My Photo Stream in iCloud. The same photo will be removed from My Photo Stream on your other devices too.
2017-05-29, 119👍, 0💬
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Wi-Fi Connection and Time Zone Add a Wi-Fi Network If you are setting ...
When was Nokia Lumia 1020 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 1020 phone look like? What are ...