Delete Photos from My Photo Stream on iPhone
How to delete photos in My Photo Stream from my iPhone?
You don't have to delete photos in My Photo Stream, because it only keep photos for 30 days. Any photos older than 30 days will be deleted automatically.
But if you want to delete a photo in My Photo Stream from my iPhone, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap "Album > My Photo Stream". You see a list previews of photos received in My Photo Stream from your other devices.
3. Tap on the photo you want to copy. You see the photo displayed in full size.
5. Tap on Trash icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a delete confirmation message.
6. Confirm the deletion. The photo will be removed from My Photo Stream in iCloud. The same photo will be removed from My Photo Stream on your other devices too.
2017-05-29, 188👍, 0💬
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...
Samsung - I deleted the Avatar movie from my Samsung Vibrant. How do I get it back on my phone? you ...
Samsung - Why havent I recieved the j16 ota update for my vibrant yet? I have the update, and the GP...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...