Delete Photos from My Photo Stream on iPhone
How to delete photos in My Photo Stream from my iPhone?
You don't have to delete photos in My Photo Stream, because it only keep photos for 30 days. Any photos older than 30 days will be deleted automatically.
But if you want to delete a photo in My Photo Stream from my iPhone, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap "Album > My Photo Stream". You see a list previews of photos received in My Photo Stream from your other devices.
3. Tap on the photo you want to copy. You see the photo displayed in full size.
5. Tap on Trash icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a delete confirmation message.
6. Confirm the deletion. The photo will be removed from My Photo Stream in iCloud. The same photo will be removed from My Photo Stream on your other devices too.
2017-05-29, 335👍, 0💬
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
When was Sony Xperia Z phone first released? How does Sony Xperia Z phone look like? What are the ma...
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
When was HTC One X phone first released? How does HTC One X phone look like? What are the main techn...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...