Delete Photos from My Photo Stream on iPhone
How to delete photos in My Photo Stream from my iPhone?
You don't have to delete photos in My Photo Stream, because it only keep photos for 30 days. Any photos older than 30 days will be deleted automatically.
But if you want to delete a photo in My Photo Stream from my iPhone, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap "Album > My Photo Stream". You see a list previews of photos received in My Photo Stream from your other devices.
3. Tap on the photo you want to copy. You see the photo displayed in full size.
5. Tap on Trash icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a delete confirmation message.
6. Confirm the deletion. The photo will be removed from My Photo Stream in iCloud. The same photo will be removed from My Photo Stream on your other devices too.
2017-05-29, 598👍, 0💬
What is the SEID on my phone? SEID (Security Element Identifier) is a long identifier of the Securit...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID number mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integra...
Cell Phone Care & Maintenance - on't drain the battery Don't drain the battery. Do not leave...
What are the OS (Operating Systems) used on mobile phones? Which one is more popular? Currently, the...
When was Samsung Galaxy S9 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S9 phone look like?...