Delete Photos from My Photo Stream on iPhone
How to delete photos in My Photo Stream from my iPhone?
You don't have to delete photos in My Photo Stream, because it only keep photos for 30 days. Any photos older than 30 days will be deleted automatically.
But if you want to delete a photo in My Photo Stream from my iPhone, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap "Album > My Photo Stream". You see a list previews of photos received in My Photo Stream from your other devices.
3. Tap on the photo you want to copy. You see the photo displayed in full size.
5. Tap on Trash icon near the bottom of the screen. You see a delete confirmation message.
6. Confirm the deletion. The photo will be removed from My Photo Stream in iCloud. The same photo will be removed from My Photo Stream on your other devices too.
2017-05-29, 290👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
Which countries have the highest cell phone usage populations? China, India and US are the 3 countri...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
When was Samsung Focus S phone first released? How does Samsung Focus S phone look like? What are th...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Find the Network SSID and Password Before you can connect to a Wi-F...