Windows AutoPlay for LG Phone USB Connection
What is Windows AutoPlay for LG phone connected by USB cable?
AutoPlay is a device interface provided by Windows the USB device driver for LG phone connected by USB cable. You can follow this tutorial to learn how to use the AutoPlay interface.
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, Windows will automatically find and run the device driver to match your LG phone.
4. When the device driver is executed, it will display the AutoPlay interface with 3 options:
Sync digital media files to this device - using Windows Media Player Open device to view files - using Windows explorer Import pictures and videos - using Windows
5. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive with an old cellphone icon.
The following picture shows you the AutoPlay interface
when a LG phone is connected to Windows using a USB cable:
2018-02-08, 1958🔥, 0💬
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID number mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integra...
Hi friends,, my nokia e5 show while installing some sis software '' unable to install software from ...
What are Developer Options? How to turn them on in my Motorola phone? Developer Options on Motorola ...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...