Windows AutoPlay for LG Phone USB Connection
What is Windows AutoPlay for LG phone connected by USB cable?
AutoPlay is a device interface provided by Windows the USB device driver for LG phone connected by USB cable. You can follow this tutorial to learn how to use the AutoPlay interface.
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, Windows will automatically find and run the device driver to match your LG phone.
4. When the device driver is executed, it will display the AutoPlay interface with 3 options:
Sync digital media files to this device - using Windows Media Player Open device to view files - using Windows explorer Import pictures and videos - using Windows
5. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive with an old cellphone icon.
The following picture shows you the AutoPlay interface
when a LG phone is connected to Windows using a USB cable:
2018-02-08, 630👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...
When was ZTE Grand S phone first released? How does ZTE Grand S phone look like? What are the main t...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Phone Identification Numbers? Here is a li...