Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to Windows
How to Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to my Windows computer?
You can follow this tutorial to learn how to Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to my Windows computer:
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, you see the AutoPlay interface:
4. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive.
5. Open the "Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots" folder. You see all screenshots you have captured on your LG phone.
6. Copy and paste any screenshots you want to a new location on your Windows computer.
You can also delete screenshots on your LG phone with the "Delete" key.
The following picture shows you how to
Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to my Windows computer:
2018-02-08, 1477👍, 0💬
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Add a Google Account? Google Account Create a new, or sign in to an...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
What is the Slate style cell phone? A Slate style cell phone is usually with few hardware buttons an...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - To delete an alarm If you don't need to use an ala...