Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to Windows
How to Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to my Windows computer?
You can follow this tutorial to learn how to Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to my Windows computer:
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, you see the AutoPlay interface:
4. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive.
5. Open the "Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots" folder. You see all screenshots you have captured on your LG phone.
6. Copy and paste any screenshots you want to a new location on your Windows computer.
You can also delete screenshots on your LG phone with the "Delete" key.
The following picture shows you how to
Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to my Windows computer:
2018-02-08, 385👍, 0💬
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Using the Pause Method This method of adding exten...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
How wireless technologies evolve from from 1G to 4G? The 1G (1st Generation) of wireless technologie...
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...
Samsung - I deleted the Avatar movie from my Samsung Vibrant. How do I get it back on my phone? you ...