Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to Windows
How to Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to my Windows computer?
You can follow this tutorial to learn how to Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to my Windows computer:
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, you see the AutoPlay interface:
4. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive.
5. Open the "Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots" folder. You see all screenshots you have captured on your LG phone.
6. Copy and paste any screenshots you want to a new location on your Windows computer.
You can also delete screenshots on your LG phone with the "Delete" key.
The following picture shows you how to
Transfer Screenshots from LG Phone to my Windows computer:
2018-02-08, 1781🔥, 0💬
What are background services created by Bluetooth? Can I stop them to improve performance of my Moto...
What Is the Difference between IMEI/MEID and ICCID/SIM? IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identit...
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
What does IMSI stand for? And what does the IMSI number mean on my phone? IMSI stands for Internatio...
How to find the Wi-Fi Network SSID and Password? Before you can connect to a Wi-Fi network, you will...