Add Google Account on LG Phone
How to Add Google Account on my LG Phone?
You can follow this tutorial to add Google account to your LG phone.
1. Go to "Settings > Accounts". You see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Tap on "Add account". You see the "Add an account" screen.
3. Tap on "Google". You see the Google sign in screen.
4. Enter you gmail.com email address and tap "NEXT". You see the terms and conditions screen.
5. Tap on "ACCEPT". You see the "Google Services" screen.
6. Uncheck the "Automatically back up device data" and tap "NEXT". You see your phone connecting to Google and displaying default settings.
The following picture shows you how to add Google Gmail
account to your LG phone:
2018-01-27, 243👍, 0💬
What are these *.AAE files in my iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM folder? I am trying to import my photo...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Wi-Fi Connection and Time Zone Add a Wi-Fi Network If you are setting ...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
How to Transfer Contacts to Your Palm Pre from Microsoft Outlook - Get Palm's Data Transfer Assistan...