Add Google Account on LG Phone
How to Add Google Account on my LG Phone?
You can follow this tutorial to add Google account to your LG phone.
1. Go to "Settings > Accounts". You see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Tap on "Add account". You see the "Add an account" screen.
3. Tap on "Google". You see the Google sign in screen.
4. Enter you gmail.com email address and tap "NEXT". You see the terms and conditions screen.
5. Tap on "ACCEPT". You see the "Google Services" screen.
6. Uncheck the "Automatically back up device data" and tap "NEXT". You see your phone connecting to Google and displaying default settings.
The following picture shows you how to add Google Gmail
account to your LG phone:
2018-01-27, 317👍, 0💬
What will happen to the data transfer if my new iPhone uses the same passcode as my old iPhone? If m...
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI # mean on my phone? IMEI stands for International M...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...