Add Google Account on LG Phone
How to Add Google Account on my LG Phone?
You can follow this tutorial to add Google account to your LG phone.
1. Go to "Settings > Accounts". You see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Tap on "Add account". You see the "Add an account" screen.
3. Tap on "Google". You see the Google sign in screen.
4. Enter you gmail.com email address and tap "NEXT". You see the terms and conditions screen.
5. Tap on "ACCEPT". You see the "Google Services" screen.
6. Uncheck the "Automatically back up device data" and tap "NEXT". You see your phone connecting to Google and displaying default settings.
The following picture shows you how to add Google Gmail
account to your LG phone:
2018-01-27, 143👍, 0💬
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox Location Settings Many apps and services...
Which mobile phone network operators have the highest number of subscribers? China Mobile, Vodafone ...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...