Add Google Account on LG Phone
How to Add Google Account on my LG Phone?
You can follow this tutorial to add Google account to your LG phone.
1. Go to "Settings > Accounts". You see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Tap on "Add account". You see the "Add an account" screen.
3. Tap on "Google". You see the Google sign in screen.
4. Enter you gmail.com email address and tap "NEXT". You see the terms and conditions screen.
5. Tap on "ACCEPT". You see the "Google Services" screen.
6. Uncheck the "Automatically back up device data" and tap "NEXT". You see your phone connecting to Google and displaying default settings.
The following picture shows you how to add Google Gmail
account to your LG phone:
2018-01-27, 598👍, 0💬
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
What is the "Hello" screen on my Apple iPhone? It displays the "Hello" message in multiple languages...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Wait Symbol 3. Touch the screen in t...
Huawei U8800 - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the message to ...
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...