Changing Photo Aspect Ratio with iPhone Photos App
How to change photo aspect ratio with iPhone Photos app? I want to change my photo to be a square (1:1 aspect ratio).
The crop and rotate tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to change aspect ratio on your photos. You can change your photo to square using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on crop and rotate icon near the bottom left corner of the screen. You see screen changed to crop and rotate mode.
6. Tap on aspect ratio icon near the bottom right corner of the screen. You see a list of different aspect ratio options.
7. Tap on "Square". You see photo aspect ration changes to square (1:1 ration).
8. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to change photo aspect ratio in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-05-20, 246👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Epic 4G phone first released? How does Samsung Epic 4G phone look like? What are th...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
When was BlackBerry Q10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Q10 phone look like? What are the ...
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...