Changing Photo Aspect Ratio with iPhone Photos App
How to change photo aspect ratio with iPhone Photos app? I want to change my photo to be a square (1:1 aspect ratio).
The crop and rotate tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to change aspect ratio on your photos. You can change your photo to square using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on crop and rotate icon near the bottom left corner of the screen. You see screen changed to crop and rotate mode.
6. Tap on aspect ratio icon near the bottom right corner of the screen. You see a list of different aspect ratio options.
7. Tap on "Square". You see photo aspect ration changes to square (1:1 ration).
8. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to change photo aspect ratio in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-05-20, 164👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Overture phone first released? How does ZTE Overture phone look like? What are the main...
When was HTC One X phone first released? How does HTC One X phone look like? What are the main techn...
Cell Phone Care & Maintenance - on't drain the battery Don't drain the battery. Do not leave you...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Troubleshooting the Pause Method When using the Pa...
What is price of the most expensive Apple iPhone 5? The most expensive Apple iPhone 5 is the one cre...