Take Panorama Picture with LG Phone
How to Take Panorama Picture with my LG phone camera?
You can follow this tutorial to Take Panorama Picture with your LG phone.
1. Start the camera on your LG phone. You see the picture of the object on the screen.
2. Swip the screen to the right to pull out the left side menu. You see camera operation modes displayed.
3. Select the "Panorama" mode. You see the default Panorama type screen.
4. Tap on the "..." icon. You see 4 types of Panorama picture mode.
5. Select the horizontal panorama icon. You see a small frame on the center of the screen with small white circles line up horizontally.
6. Press the shutter icon to take the center frame.
7. Move the phone horizontally to the right, you see the big white moving with you. Keep moving big circle to small circle until another frame is captured.
8. Continue to capture more frame.
7. Tap the Check icon to finish the picture.
For vertical panorama picture, move your phone up or down to capture frames.
The following picture shows you how to
Take Panorama Picture with LG Phone:
â‡’ LG Phone Models
2020-07-07, 11931👍, 2💬
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...
What is the SEID on my phone? SEID (Security Element Identifier) is a long identifier of the Securit...
When was HTC One X phone first released? How does HTC One X phone look like? What are the main techn...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Samsung Phone Models? Here is a list of fr...