Take Sphere Picture with LG Phone
How to Take Sphere Picture with my LG phone camera?
You can follow this tutorial to Take Sphere Picture with your LG phone.
1. Start the camera on your LG phone. You see the picture of the object on the screen.
2. Swipe the screen to the right to pull out the left side menu. You see camera operation modes displayed.
3. Select the "Photo Sphere" mode. You see a small picture with a white circle and a blue circle.
4. Move the phone to move the white circle to match the blue circle position. You hear the camera shutter taking one frame.
5. Move the phone to right, you see the white moving with you and another blue circle displayed. Keep moving the white circle to the blue circle until another frame is captured.
6. Keep moving the right, left, up, and down to capture more frames until the entire screen is filled with frames.
7. Tap the Check icon to finish the picture.
The following picture shows you how to
Take Sphere Picture with LG Phone:
2018-01-24, 460👍, 0💬
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI # mean on my phone? IMEI stands for International M...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Troubleshooting the Pause Method When using the Pa...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...