Disable System App on LG Phone
How to Disable System App on my LG Phone? I don't need the app any more.
If you are not planning to use an System app, you can disable it as shown in this tutorial.
A system app is considered to be part of the operating system, you can only disable it. Uninstalling a system app is not allowed.
1. Go to "Settings > Apps". You see a long list of apps that are installed on your phone.
2. Tap "Calculator" system app. You see detailed information of the "Calculator" app.
3. Tap on "DISABLE". You see a confirmation message box.
4. Tap "DISABLE APP" to confirm. You see another message box:
Calculator Do you want to replace this app with the factory version?
5. Tap "OK" to confirm. The factory version is good enough.
The "Calculator" system app will be disabled.
The following picture shows you how to
Disable System App on your LG Phone:
2018-01-24, 1036👍, 0💬
How to check and decode IMEI/MEID Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from an IMEI (I...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
How big is the mobile phone maker RIM (BlackBerry)? How many phones does RIM sell each year? RIM (Re...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...