Disable System App on LG Phone
How to Disable System App on my LG Phone? I don't need the app any more.
If you are not planning to use an System app, you can disable it as shown in this tutorial.
A system app is considered to be part of the operating system, you can only disable it. Uninstalling a system app is not allowed.
1. Go to "Settings > Apps". You see a long list of apps that are installed on your phone.
2. Tap "Calculator" system app. You see detailed information of the "Calculator" app.
3. Tap on "DISABLE". You see a confirmation message box.
4. Tap "DISABLE APP" to confirm. You see another message box:
Calculator Do you want to replace this app with the factory version?
5. Tap "OK" to confirm. The factory version is good enough.
The "Calculator" system app will be disabled.
The following picture shows you how to
Disable System App on your LG Phone:
2018-01-24, 1358🔥, 0💬
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID number mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integra...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Motorola Phones? I want to know more details ...
Where to search for device makers and models of IMEI/MEID numbers? To help you to search and find de...
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...
Where to search for a SIM Card Issuer company? To help you to search and find a SIM Card Issuer comp...