Disable System App on LG Phone
How to Disable System App on my LG Phone? I don't need the app any more.
If you are not planning to use an System app, you can disable it as shown in this tutorial.
A system app is considered to be part of the operating system, you can only disable it. Uninstalling a system app is not allowed.
1. Go to "Settings > Apps". You see a long list of apps that are installed on your phone.
2. Tap "Calculator" system app. You see detailed information of the "Calculator" app.
3. Tap on "DISABLE". You see a confirmation message box.
4. Tap "DISABLE APP" to confirm. You see another message box:
Calculator Do you want to replace this app with the factory version?
5. Tap "OK" to confirm. The factory version is good enough.
The "Calculator" system app will be disabled.
The following picture shows you how to
Disable System App on your LG Phone:
2018-01-24, 136👍, 0💬
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI # mean on my phone? IMEI stands for International M...
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...
What is WiMAX wireless technology? WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) is a 4G w...
How big is the mobile phone maker Apple Inc.? How many phones does Apple sell each year? Apple Inc. ...