Disable System App on LG Phone
How to Disable System App on my LG Phone? I don't need the app any more.
If you are not planning to use an System app, you can disable it as shown in this tutorial.
A system app is considered to be part of the operating system, you can only disable it. Uninstalling a system app is not allowed.
1. Go to "Settings > Apps". You see a long list of apps that are installed on your phone.
2. Tap "Calculator" system app. You see detailed information of the "Calculator" app.
3. Tap on "DISABLE". You see a confirmation message box.
4. Tap "DISABLE APP" to confirm. You see another message box:
Calculator Do you want to replace this app with the factory version?
5. Tap "OK" to confirm. The factory version is good enough.
The "Calculator" system app will be disabled.
The following picture shows you how to
Disable System App on your LG Phone:
2018-01-24, 1122👍, 0💬
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID number mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integra...
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...
What does IMEISV stand for? And what does the IMEISV number mean on my phone? IMEISV stands for Inte...
What is the Slate style cell phone? A Slate style cell phone is usually with few hardware buttons an...
What are the OS (Operating Systems) used on mobile phones? Which one is more popular? Currently, the...