Disable System App on LG Phone
How to Disable System App on my LG Phone? I don't need the app any more.
If you are not planning to use an System app, you can disable it as shown in this tutorial.
A system app is considered to be part of the operating system, you can only disable it. Uninstalling a system app is not allowed.
1. Go to "Settings > Apps". You see a long list of apps that are installed on your phone.
2. Tap "Calculator" system app. You see detailed information of the "Calculator" app.
3. Tap on "DISABLE". You see a confirmation message box.
4. Tap "DISABLE APP" to confirm. You see another message box:
Calculator Do you want to replace this app with the factory version?
5. Tap "OK" to confirm. The factory version is good enough.
The "Calculator" system app will be disabled.
The following picture shows you how to
Disable System App on your LG Phone:
2018-01-24, 187👍, 0💬
When was Nokia Lumia 925 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 925 phone look like? What are th...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting With WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS or Wi-Fi Protected ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
When was BlackBerry Q10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Q10 phone look like? What are the ...