Disable System App on LG Phone
How to Disable System App on my LG Phone? I don't need the app any more.
If you are not planning to use an System app, you can disable it as shown in this tutorial.
A system app is considered to be part of the operating system, you can only disable it. Uninstalling a system app is not allowed.
1. Go to "Settings > Apps". You see a long list of apps that are installed on your phone.
2. Tap "Calculator" system app. You see detailed information of the "Calculator" app.
3. Tap on "DISABLE". You see a confirmation message box.
4. Tap "DISABLE APP" to confirm. You see another message box:
Calculator Do you want to replace this app with the factory version?
5. Tap "OK" to confirm. The factory version is good enough.
The "Calculator" system app will be disabled.
The following picture shows you how to
Disable System App on your LG Phone:
2018-01-24, 436👍, 0💬
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
Why I am getting the "SIM Required" error while trying to activate my iPhone? If you are trying acti...
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...