Disable System App on LG Phone
How to Disable System App on my LG Phone? I don't need the app any more.
If you are not planning to use an System app, you can disable it as shown in this tutorial.
A system app is considered to be part of the operating system, you can only disable it. Uninstalling a system app is not allowed.
1. Go to "Settings > Apps". You see a long list of apps that are installed on your phone.
2. Tap "Calculator" system app. You see detailed information of the "Calculator" app.
3. Tap on "DISABLE". You see a confirmation message box.
4. Tap "DISABLE APP" to confirm. You see another message box:
Calculator Do you want to replace this app with the factory version?
5. Tap "OK" to confirm. The factory version is good enough.
The "Calculator" system app will be disabled.
The following picture shows you how to
Disable System App on your LG Phone:
2018-01-24, 272👍, 0💬
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
What is Wi-Fi (WiFi) wireless technology? Wi-Fi (also spelled Wifi or WiFi) is a popular wireless te...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Wait Symbol 3. Touch the screen in t...
How to get see the IMEI and ICCID info on my Apple new iPhone? I only see the "Hello" screen. If you...