Open and Read Books on iBooks
How to open and read books on iBooks? I have purchased some books from the book store.
You can follow this tutorial to open and read books on iBooks.
1. Launch iBooks on your iPhone. You see your book library list.
2. Tap on the book you want to open to read. You see the book opening up.
3. Tap on the right side of the screen to go to the next page.
4. Tap on the left side of the screen to go to the previous page.
5. Tap on "<" icon to quit reading.
The picture below shows you how to open and read books on iBooks:
2018-06-12, 512👍, 0💬
Why do I need to share my screen with Apple Support? Is there security risk of doing so? When you ca...
When was Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phone first released? How does Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phon...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Account? Samsung Account Create a new, or sign in to an exi...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
How to get see the IMEI and ICCID info on my Apple new iPhone? I only see the "Hello" screen. If you...