Download EPUB Sample eBook
Where can I download an EPUB sample eBook on my iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to download an EPUB sample eBook.
1. Run Safari browser on your iPhone.
2. Go to http://dev.fyicenter.com/EPUB/. You see the "EPUB Tutorials" page.
3. Scroll down and select "3Pigs7-3.1.epub - Apply CSS File". You see a link called "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" listed in the tutorial.
4. Tap on the "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" link. You see 2 options: "Open in iBooks" and "More...".
5. Tap on "More...". You see more options.
6. Swap to right and tap on "Copy to iBooks. The downloaded eBook is saved in iBooks library now.
The picture below shows you how to download and save a sample eBook to iBooks library:
2018-06-12, 313👍, 0💬
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting With WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS or Wi-Fi Protected ...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
What is WiMAX wireless technology? WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) is a 4G w...
What is the sold price of GoldVish "Le Million" Piece Unique phone? GoldVish's "Le million" Piece Un...
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...