Download EPUB Sample eBook
Where can I download an EPUB sample eBook on my iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to download an EPUB sample eBook.
1. Run Safari browser on your iPhone.
2. Go to http://dev.fyicenter.com/EPUB/. You see the "EPUB Tutorials" page.
3. Scroll down and select "3Pigs7-3.1.epub - Apply CSS File". You see a link called "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" listed in the tutorial.
4. Tap on the "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" link. You see 2 options: "Open in iBooks" and "More...".
5. Tap on "More...". You see more options.
6. Swap to right and tap on "Copy to iBooks. The downloaded eBook is saved in iBooks library now.
The picture below shows you how to download and save a sample eBook to iBooks library:
2018-06-12, 594👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Avail 2 phone first released? How does ZTE Avail 2 phone look like? What are the main t...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Find the Network SSID and Password Before you can connect to a Wi-F...
When was Samsung Focus S phone first released? How does Samsung Focus S phone look like? What are th...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Samsung Phone Models? Here is a list of fr...
When was Samsung Galaxy S9 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S9 phone look like?...