Download EPUB Sample eBook
Where can I download an EPUB sample eBook on my iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to download an EPUB sample eBook.
1. Run Safari browser on your iPhone.
2. Go to http://dev.fyicenter.com/EPUB/. You see the "EPUB Tutorials" page.
3. Scroll down and select "3Pigs7-3.1.epub - Apply CSS File". You see a link called "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" listed in the tutorial.
4. Tap on the "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" link. You see 2 options: "Open in iBooks" and "More...".
5. Tap on "More...". You see more options.
6. Swap to right and tap on "Copy to iBooks. The downloaded eBook is saved in iBooks library now.
The picture below shows you how to download and save a sample eBook to iBooks library:
2018-06-12, 809👍, 0💬
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
Which countries have the highest cell phone usage populations? China, India and US are the 3 countri...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Phone Identification Numbers? Here is a li...