Download EPUB Sample eBook
Where can I download an EPUB sample eBook on my iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to download an EPUB sample eBook.
1. Run Safari browser on your iPhone.
2. Go to http://dev.fyicenter.com/EPUB/. You see the "EPUB Tutorials" page.
3. Scroll down and select "3Pigs7-3.1.epub - Apply CSS File". You see a link called "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" listed in the tutorial.
4. Tap on the "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" link. You see 2 options: "Open in iBooks" and "More...".
5. Tap on "More...". You see more options.
6. Swap to right and tap on "Copy to iBooks. The downloaded eBook is saved in iBooks library now.
The picture below shows you how to download and save a sample eBook to iBooks library:
2018-06-12, 243👍, 0💬
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
When was Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone look like? W...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox Location Settings Many apps and services...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...