Download EPUB Sample eBook
Where can I download an EPUB sample eBook on my iPhone?
You can follow this tutorial to download an EPUB sample eBook.
1. Run Safari browser on your iPhone.
2. Go to http://dev.fyicenter.com/EPUB/. You see the "EPUB Tutorials" page.
3. Scroll down and select "3Pigs7-3.1.epub - Apply CSS File". You see a link called "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" listed in the tutorial.
4. Tap on the "3Pigs7-3.1.epub" link. You see 2 options: "Open in iBooks" and "More...".
5. Tap on "More...". You see more options.
6. Swap to right and tap on "Copy to iBooks. The downloaded eBook is saved in iBooks library now.
The picture below shows you how to download and save a sample eBook to iBooks library:
2018-06-12, 500👍, 0💬
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Scan for a Wi-Fi Network 1. Tap the Menu button whilst viewing the ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - To delete an alarm If you don't need to use an ala...
How big is the mobile phone maker Sony Mobile Communications? How many phones does Sony sell each ye...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...
What are 3G wireless technologies? 4G is the 3rd generation of mobile phone communication technology...