Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Get Free Books from Book Store
How to find and get some free books from the Apple book store?
You can follow this tutorial to find and get some free books from the Apple book store.
1. Launch iBooks on your iPhone. You see your book library list.
2. Tap on the "Top Carts" icon at the bottom of the screen. You see lists of top selling books in different categories.
3. Tap on "See All" in the "Free" category. You see a list of top selling free books.
4. Tap on "GET" to get any book from the list.
5. Wait for the download to finish. You see the downloaded book showing up in the book library.
The picture below shows you how to find and get some free books from the Apple book store:
⇒ Open and Read Books on iBooks
⇐ Launch iBooks and View Book Library
2018-06-06, 1339🔥, 0💬
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID number mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integra...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...