Make Calls with Phone App on iPhone
How to call a new phone number with Phone app on my iPhone?
Here are the correct steps to call a new phone number with Phone app on your iPhone.
1. Open your iPhone. And make sure that the cellphone signal is displayed and strong. You may need to walk out of a building or a basement to have a strong cellphone sinal.
2. Go to "Home > Phone". You see the Phone App screen.
3. Tap on "Keypad" at the bottom You see the numeric keypad screen.
4. Tap on each digit of the phone number you want to call. You see the phone number display above the keypad.
5. Tap "x" to make corrections. until you see the correct phone number displayed like, "800 800 8000".
6. Tap on the "Phone" icon to place the call. You see dailing options displayed. You should also hear dailing tones from your iPhone.
7. Wait for the someone to pickup the call. You see conversation options displayed.
8. If the your friend is busy with another call at this moment, you tap "Cancel". Or call him back later.
The picture below shows you how to call a new phone number with Phone app on your iPhone:
2020-05-21, 360👍, 0💬
How to Take Panorama Picture with my LG phone camera? You can follow this tutorial to Take Panorama ...
What does IMEISV stand for? And what does the IMEISV number mean on my phone? IMEISV stands for Inte...
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? Yes. You can transfer the SIM card ...
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...