Make Calls with Phone App on iPhone
How to call a new phone number with Phone app on my iPhone?
Here are the correct steps to call a new phone number with Phone app on your iPhone.
1. Open your iPhone. And make sure that the cellphone signal is displayed and strong. You may need to walk out of a building or a basement to have a strong cellphone sinal.
2. Go to "Home > Phone". You see the Phone App screen.
3. Tap on "Keypad" at the bottom You see the numeric keypad screen.
4. Tap on each digit of the phone number you want to call. You see the phone number display above the keypad.
5. Tap "x" to make corrections. until you see the correct phone number displayed like, "800 800 8000".
6. Tap on the "Phone" icon to place the call. You see dailing options displayed. You should also hear dailing tones from your iPhone.
7. Wait for the someone to pickup the call. You see conversation options displayed.
8. If the your friend is busy with another call at this moment, you tap "Cancel". Or call him back later.
The picture below shows you how to call a new phone number with Phone app on your iPhone:
2020-05-21, 839👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on LG Phones? I want to know more details about ...
How to Troubleshoot "Pause" related issues when using auto-dial on Android phone? When using the Pau...
When was Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phone first released? How does Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phon...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - To delete an alarm If you don't need to use an ala...