Update Phone Contacts on iPhone
How to update a contact in Phone app on my iPhone? I want to add Mike's work phone number to his contact.
Here are the correct steps to update a contact in Phone app on your iPhone.
1. Open the Phone app: "Home > Phone". You see "Contacts" option listed at the bottom.
2. Tap on "Contacts". You see the phone contact directory.
3. Scroll done to find and the contact "Mike Smith".
4. Tap on "Mike Smith". You see his contact details displayed.
5. Tap on "Edit". You see the contact edit form.
6. Tap on "Add phone" to add a second phone entry. And enter his work phone number.
7. Tap on "Done" to save changes.
The picture below shows you how to update a contact in Phone app on your iPhone:
2020-04-30, 217👍, 0💬
What are the OS (Operating Systems) used on mobile phones? Which one is more popular? Currently, the...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Phone Identification Numbers? Here is a li...
When was HTC Droid DNA phone first released? How does HTC Droid DNA phone look like? What are the ma...
What is the UDID on my phone? UDID is a 40-character long Unique Identifier on your iPhone or iPad, ...