Update Phone Contacts on iPhone
How to update a contact in Phone app on my iPhone? I want to add Mike's work phone number to his contact.
Here are the correct steps to update a contact in Phone app on your iPhone.
1. Open the Phone app: "Home > Phone". You see "Contacts" option listed at the bottom.
2. Tap on "Contacts". You see the phone contact directory.
3. Scroll done to find and the contact "Mike Smith".
4. Tap on "Mike Smith". You see his contact details displayed.
5. Tap on "Edit". You see the contact edit form.
6. Tap on "Add phone" to add a second phone entry. And enter his work phone number.
7. Tap on "Done" to save changes.
The picture below shows you how to update a contact in Phone app on your iPhone:
2020-04-30, 720👍, 0💬
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Samsung Phones? I want to know more details a...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...
What are these *.AAE files in my iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM folder? I am trying to import my photo...
When was ZTE Grand S phone first released? How does ZTE Grand S phone look like? What are the main t...