Create Contact from Phone Call History on iPhone
How to create a contact from a phone number in the phone call history on my iPhone? I just received a call from a new friend and I want to store his phone number in the contact directory.
Here are the correct steps to create a new contact from a phone number in the phone call history on your iPhone.
1. Open the Phone app: "Home > Phone". You see "Recents" option listed at the bottom.
2. Tap on "Recents". You see phone numbers from the phone call history.
3. Tap on the "info" sign next to the phone number your want to create a new contact. You see details of that phone call with more action options.
4. Tap on "Create New Contact" option. You see the new contact empty form with the phone number filled in.
5. Enter the contact name and company. And tap on "Done" to save it.
Now a new contact is created with that phone number.
The picture below shows you how to create a new contact from a phone number
in the phone call history on your iPhone:
2020-04-30, 391👍, 0💬
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Troubleshooting the Pause Method When using the Pa...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Phone Identification Numbers? Here is a li...
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...
Cell Phone Care & Maintenance - on't drain the battery Don't drain the battery. Do not leave...