iPhone Factory Settings with iTunes on Windows
How to restore my iPhone to Factory Settings with iTunes on Windows? My iPhone is not working properly after the upgrade.
You can follow this tutorial to restore your iPhone to factory settings and the latest iOS version. This may resolve issues caused by configuration changes made by yourself.
1. Connect your iPhone to iTunes as shown in the previous tutorial. Make sure that iTunes is connected to the Internet.
2. Click on the smart phone icon in the menu area. You see the summary information about your iPhone.
3. Click "Restore iPhone" in the "summary" section on the right side of the screen. You see the backup suggestion message, if you an update is available,
Do you want to back up the settings for the iPhone before restoring the software?
4. Click "Backup" to let iTunes to backup iPhone settings. You see the restore warning message.
Are you sure yo want to restore the iPhone to its factory settings? All of your media and other data will be erased, and the newest version of the iPhone software will be installed. iTunes will verify the restore with Apple, After the process is complete, you will have the option to restore contacts, calendars, text messages and other settings.
5. Click "Restore and Update" to finish the process.
2020-12-26, 449👍, 0💬
When was Nokia Lumia 1020 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 1020 phone look like? What are ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about setting up Apple iPhone? Here is a list of...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on LG Phones? I want to know more details about ...
Hi friends,, my nokia e5 show while installing some sis software '' unable to install software from ...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...