Connect iPhone to iTunes on Windows via USB
How to connect iPhone to iTunes with a USB cable? I want to manage my iPhone from my Windows computer.
If you have iTunes for Windows installed, you can follow this tutorial to connect your iPhone to iTunes.
1. Make sure your Windows computer is connected to the Internet. It may need download some device drivers.
2. Run iTunes on your Windows computer.
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You may see some device drivers installed on your computer.
4. Click "Continue", when you see this warning message:
Do you want to allow this computer to access information on "My iPHone"? If you don't allow access, you will not be able to manage or sync your iPhone with this computer.
5. Go back to your iPhone, when you see the next message: "To allow access, please respond on your iPhone".
6. Now on your iPhone, tap on "Trust" on this message:
Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected. [ Trust ] [ Don't Trust ]
A cellphone icon is displayed in the menu area indicating that your iPhone is connected to iTunes. You can manage your iPhone from iTunes now.
2020-12-15, 549👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Apple Inc.? How many phones does Apple sell each year? Apple Inc. ...
Hi friends,, my nokia e5 show while installing some sis software '' unable to install software from ...
How find the Android Version number of my LG phone? To find the Android Version number of your LG ph...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...
How to apply color filters on photos with iPhone Photos app? I want to filter out colors to make my ...