Apply iPhone iOS Update with iTunes on Windows
How to apply iOS update (upgrade) on my iPhone with iTunes on Windows? My iPhone is still running iOS 10.
You can follow this tutorial to apply iOS upgrade to your iPhone with iTunes.
Warning: If you are using an old iPhone, upgrading to a new version of iOS may cause your iPhone to run slower. And it may also cause functionality issues. This is because old hardware in your iPhone may not support well the new iOS version.
1. Connect your iPhone to iTunes as shown in the previous tutorial. Make sure that iTunes is connected to the Internet.
2. Click on the smart phone icon in the menu area. You see the summary information about your iPhone.
3. Click "Check for Update" in the "summary" section on the right side of the screen. You see the backup suggestion message, if you an update is available,
Do you want to back up the settings for the iPhone before updating the software?
4. Click "Backup" to let iTunes to backup iPhone settings. You see the update warning message.
iTunes will update your iPhone to iOS 12.1.4 and will verify the update with Apple.
5. Click "Update" to finish updating the iOS.
2020-12-26, 485👍, 0💬
What is the "Hello" screen on my Apple iPhone? It displays the "Hello" message in multiple languages...
What are the OS (Operating Systems) used on mobile phones? Which one is more popular? Currently, the...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about setting up Apple iPhone? Here is a list of...
What is the UDID on my phone? UDID is a 40-character long Unique Identifier on your iPhone or iPad, ...
How to verify two-factor authentication setting in my Apple ID account? If you want to verify your t...