Sync Books in iTunes with iPhone on Windows
How to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iTunes library on Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iTunes library.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Books" under "Settings" on the left. You see the local book library.
4. Click to select books that you want to be synced with your iPhone.
5. Click "Sync Books" to turn it on.
6. Click the "Selected books" radio button.
7. Click "Apply" near the bottom of the screen. All selected books will be synchronized with iPhone iTunes library.
Warning: Any books that are not in the selected list and not purchased from Apple book stored will be removed from your iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iTunes library:
2021-01-09, 223👍, 0💬
What are these *.AAE files in my iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM folder? I am trying to import my photo...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Wait Symbol 3. Touch the screen in t...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
Why Apple support can not reset my security questions? I know my Apple ID and password. If you forgo...
How find the Android Version number of my LG phone? To find the Android Version number of your LG ph...