Sync Books in iTunes with iPhone on Windows
How to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iTunes library on Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iTunes library.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Books" under "Settings" on the left. You see the local book library.
4. Click to select books that you want to be synced with your iPhone.
5. Click "Sync Books" to turn it on.
6. Click the "Selected books" radio button.
7. Click "Apply" near the bottom of the screen. All selected books will be synchronized with iPhone iTunes library.
Warning: Any books that are not in the selected list and not purchased from Apple book stored will be removed from your iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iTunes library:
2021-01-09, 174👍, 0💬
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...
How big is the mobile phone maker Nokia Corporation? How many phones does Nokia sell each year? Noki...
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...