Sync Books in iTunes with iPhone on Windows
How to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iTunes library on Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iTunes library.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Books" under "Settings" on the left. You see the local book library.
4. Click to select books that you want to be synced with your iPhone.
5. Click "Sync Books" to turn it on.
6. Click the "Selected books" radio button.
7. Click "Apply" near the bottom of the screen. All selected books will be synchronized with iPhone iTunes library.
Warning: Any books that are not in the selected list and not purchased from Apple book stored will be removed from your iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iTunes library:
2021-01-09, 427👍, 0💬
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? Yes. You can transfer the SIM card ...
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...
Where to search for a SIM Card Issuer company? To help you to search and find a SIM Card Issuer comp...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI number mean on my phone? IMEI stands for Internatio...