Cache Books in iTunes Media Folder on Windows
How to cache books in iTunes media folder on Windows?
To void sync error with missing book files, you can cache books in iTunes media folder as shown in this tutorial.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Edit > Preferences" menu. You see the preference settings screen.
4. Click "Advanced". You see the iTunes Media folder location: "C:\Users\fyicenter\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media".
5. Click "Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" to turn it on.
6. Click "OK" to save changes.
From now on, you should have no sync errors, because copies of all books added to iTunes are also saved in iTunes Media folder.
The picture below shows you how to cache books in iTunes media folder:
2021-01-09, 167👍, 0💬
How to Take Panorama Picture with my LG phone camera? You can follow this tutorial to Take Panorama ...
Which countries have the highest cell phone usage populations? China, India and US are the 3 countri...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI number mean on my phone? IMEI stands for Internatio...