Double-Tap Commands on Apple AirPods
What are Double-Tap commands on my Apple AirPods?
When your AirPods are in your ears and connected to your iPhone, they can be configured to accept different double-tap commands:
1. Put AirPods in your ears and reconnect them with your iPhone as shown in the last tutorial.
2. Tap on "Settings > Bluetooth" on you iPhone. You see "AirPods" listed as a connected device.
3. Tap on (i) next to "AirPods". You see a list of AirPods settings as shown below:
4. Change "DOUBLE-TAP ON AIRPOD > Left" to "Play/Pause" command.
5. Change "DOUBLE-TAP ON AIRPOD > Right" to "Siri" command.
6. Double-tap the back of the top part of the left AirPod, music will be paused. Double-tap it again, music will be resumed.
7. Double-tap the back of the top part of the right AirPod, Siri will be actived and ready for your voice command.
2021-02-04, 375👍, 0💬
Where to lookup for MCC (Mobile Country Code) and MNC (Mobile Network Code) information? If you are ...
When you get a new Android phone, one of the first things you will likely want to do is connect to y...
How to check and decode SIM Card Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from the SIM (Su...
When was Sony Xperia Z phone first released? How does Sony Xperia Z phone look like? What are the ma...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...