Double-Tap Commands on Apple AirPods
What are Double-Tap commands on my Apple AirPods?
When your AirPods are in your ears and connected to your iPhone, they can be configured to accept different double-tap commands:
1. Put AirPods in your ears and reconnect them with your iPhone as shown in the last tutorial.
2. Tap on "Settings > Bluetooth" on you iPhone. You see "AirPods" listed as a connected device.
3. Tap on (i) next to "AirPods". You see a list of AirPods settings as shown below:
4. Change "DOUBLE-TAP ON AIRPOD > Left" to "Play/Pause" command.
5. Change "DOUBLE-TAP ON AIRPOD > Right" to "Siri" command.
6. Double-tap the back of the top part of the left AirPod, music will be paused. Double-tap it again, music will be resumed.
7. Double-tap the back of the top part of the right AirPod, Siri will be actived and ready for your voice command.
2021-02-04, 562👍, 0💬
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox? Location Settings Many apps and serv...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone Camera and Photos? I want to kno...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on LG Phones? I want to know more details about ...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Samsung Phones? I want to know more details a...