Double-Tap Commands on Apple AirPods
What are Double-Tap commands on my Apple AirPods?
When your AirPods are in your ears and connected to your iPhone, they can be configured to accept different double-tap commands:
1. Put AirPods in your ears and reconnect them with your iPhone as shown in the last tutorial.
2. Tap on "Settings > Bluetooth" on you iPhone. You see "AirPods" listed as a connected device.
3. Tap on (i) next to "AirPods". You see a list of AirPods settings as shown below:
4. Change "DOUBLE-TAP ON AIRPOD > Left" to "Play/Pause" command.
5. Change "DOUBLE-TAP ON AIRPOD > Right" to "Siri" command.
6. Double-tap the back of the top part of the left AirPod, music will be paused. Double-tap it again, music will be resumed.
7. Double-tap the back of the top part of the right AirPod, Siri will be actived and ready for your voice command.
2021-02-04, 175👍, 0💬
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
How big is the mobile phone maker Nokia Corporation? How many phones does Nokia sell each year? Noki...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...