Siri Voice Commands on Apple AirPods
How to use Siri voice commands on my Apple AirPods?
You can follow this tutorial to setup and use Siri voice commands on your Apple AirPods with your iPhone.
1. Put AirPods in your ears and reconnect them with your iPhone as shown in the last tutorial.
2. Tap on "Settings > Siri & Search" on you iPhone. You see a list of "Siri" settings.
3. Turn on "Listen to 'Hey Siri'". You see a warning message:
Siri sends information like your voice input, contacts, and location to Apple to process your requests. [Enable Siri] [Cancel]
4. Tap on "Enable Siri". You will be prompted to say few commands to train Siri with your voice.
5. Finish the train until you see the "'Hey Siri' Is Ready" screen.
6. Say "Hey Siri" with your AirPods in ears. Siri will be activated on your iPhone to take your voice commands.
7. Say "How is the weather". Siri will report the local weather to your.
If are you concerned with Siri taking your information to the Apple server, you can turn off "Hey Siri".
2021-02-04, 618👍, 0💬
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
What is the UDID on my phone? UDID is a 40-character long Unique Identifier on your iPhone or iPad, ...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID number mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integra...