Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Use Smart Switch on Mac Computer
How to Use Smart Switch on Mac Computers?
Smart Switch on Mac computer offers 4 main functionalities to manage your Galaxy phone.
Here are the steps to use Smart Switch on your Mac computer.
1. Install Smart Switch on your Mac computer and on your Galaxy phone.
2. Connect your Galaxy phone to your Mac computer with a USB cable.
3. Run Smart Switch on your Mac computer. You see a message asking you to unlock your Galaxy phone.
4. On your Galaxy phone, unlock the screen and click "ALLOW" to give permission for Smart Switch to access your phone.
5. On your Mac computer, Smart Switch displays your Galaxy phone as a connected device.
6. Click "Backup", "Restore", or "Sync" to start managing your Galaxy phone.
⇒ Smart Switch - Backup Phone Data
⇐ Install Smart Switch on Mac Computer
⇑ Smart Switch - Data Backup and File Manager
2023-01-30, 282🔥, 0💬
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iCloud? I want to know how to know how ...
iPhone - Camera Roll- Why are there black blocks in my iPhone camera roll / photo library? Many of y...
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...