Reverting Edited Photos with iPhone Photos App
How to revert an edited photo back to the original with iPhone Photos app? I want undo changes I made on the edited photo.
iPhone Photos app records changes you made on each edited photo and allows your to revert back to the original photos any time you want to. You can revert back to original photos using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you have edited before. You see the modified photo displayed.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed. You also see an extra button near the bottom right corner of the screen: "Revert", because this photo have been edited.
5. Tap on "Revert" near the bottom right corner of the screen. You see a warning message displayed:
Revert to original will remove all edits made to this photo. This action cannot be undone.
6. Tap on "Revert to Original". You see original photo displayed..
The picture below shows you how to revert edited photos back to originals in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: birdnote.org):
2021-02-10, 6347👍, 3💬
What is the "Hello" screen on my Apple iPhone? It displays the "Hello" message in multiple languages...
Why do I need to share my screen with Apple Support? Is there security risk of doing so? When you ca...
What is the UDID on my phone? UDID is a 40-character long Unique Identifier on your iPhone or iPad, ...
XLICONS.EXE 14.0 is the "Microsoft Office 2010 component" executable file included in "Microsoft Off...
When you get a new Android phone, one of the first things you will likely want to do is connect to y...